SafeRide is dedicated to providing OSU students a safe ride home or to campus, free from judgment.
We operate throughout the Corvallis and Philomath communities, and are open to all OSU students on the Corvallis campus. Before requesting a ride please review our policies, boundaries, and hours of operation.
For those without a smartphone, please call our dispatchers at (541) 737-5000.
7:00pm to 2:30am
Open seven days a week, with exception to major United State Holidays, and Oregon State University holiday breaks and campus closures.
*Current ONID information is required to request a ride though the SafeRide Program*
- SafeRide is a service to provide safer transportation to OSU Students.
- We will drop you off at any campus or residential location.
- Please let us know if have an accommodation for a documented disability.
- SafeRide provides rides to groups of four or less.
- SafeRide vehicles travel within our posted boundaries. See our map for specific boundaries.
- If you are uncomfortable, feel unsafe, or disrespected at any time while using SafeRide please let us know so we can take action.
- SafeRide will wait five minutes past the given wait time to pick up a rider before proceeding to our next ride.
- Smoking, vaping, eating, and consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in SafeRide vehicles.
- We are not able to provide minor children rides at this time due to insurance and individualized car seat needs.
- SafeRide reserves the right to refuse service.
Cierra Giossi, Program Manager
Taylor Locke, Program Manager
Jeff Baxter, SafeRide Graduate Assistant
Drew Desilet, Interim Faculty Coordinator