1 Start 2 Complete
Interested in writing a piece of legislation? Any student can write a Bill or Resolution! Use this page to connect with a legislator to help you write legislation, or to sponsor your legislation so it can be brought to Congress. When you fill out this form, the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House will be notified and then reach out to Congress to find a Representative and/or Senator to work with you.
A Resolution is a non-binding statement from the ASOSU to the OSU Administration requesting a change regarding a specific issue specified in the Legislation. A Bill is a binding act of Congress that will create a change internal to the ASOSU Student Governance structure.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.