Our doors are open.
For over 15 years, we’ve empowered and supported thousands of students here at Oregon State.
Areas where we’ve assisted include:
- Code of Conduct violations
- Cheating accusations
- Grade appeals
- Graduate student issues
- UHDS conduct & contract issues
- Student accounts & financial aid
- International student issues
- Equal Opportunity & Access cases
We’re here to help — come on in today.
This is us.
We’re a team of professional staff and students. Our professional staff, Daniel and Molly, are the first stop for all cases. Many students also have an opportunity to work with a Peer Advocate.
We're here for you.
When you come into the Office of Advocacy, we will listen, develop options and support you on your chosen path.
Our services are:
- Confidential (with limitations)
We are open to all students (including graduate, Ph.D., international, e-campus and Cascades students).