ASOSU SafeRide is a service dedicated to providing an alternative safe ride home or to campus for Oregon State University students free from judgement. We operate throughout the Corvallis and Philomath communities, and are open to all OSU students on the Corvallis campus. Before requesting a ride please review our policies, boundaries, and hours of operation.
How to Request a Ride
*Download our app SafeRide OSU from Google Play for Android, or iTunes Store for the iPhone.
For those without a smartphone, please call our dispatchers at (541) 737-5000.
7:00pm to 2:30am
Open seven days a week, with exception to major United State Holidays, and Oregon State University holiday breaks and campus closures.
Map of Area Serviced by SafeRide
SafeRide operates within Corvallis and Philomath city limits!
*Current ONID information is required to request a ride though the SafeRide Program*
- SafeRide is a service to provide safe transportation to OSU Students.
- We do not drop off at commercial locations.
- If an accomodation for a disability is needed please request upon calling.
- SafeRide reserves the right to refuse service.
- SafeRide does not tolerate inappropriate behavior or requests.
- SafeRide provides rides to groups of four or less.
- SafeRide vehicles only go within posted boundaries. See the map above for specific boundaries.
- We commit to the safety of each of our riders, and this includes feeling respected while in the vans and speaking to our dispatchers. If you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or disrespected at any time while using SafeRide, please let us know so we can take action.
- We commit to respectful communication with every rider. Please not that you may be refused a ride if you choose not to treat our staff with courtesy.
- SafeRide will not wait more than five minutes past the given wait time. Our drivers are on a tight schedule; extensive waits will cause problems with our schedule.
- Smoking, eating, and consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in SafeRide vehicles.
If you would like more information on services, programs or activities available through SafeRide, please contact us.